6 Hobs Commercial Induction Cooktop with Knob Cntrol
This stand-alone 6 ring induction hob with knobs can individually control different foods in 6 ceramic cooking zones, such as stir-fry, fried steak, melted sauce, and chocolate at the same time. The 6 burner stove with a thermal efficiency of 95% will be a winning technique for commercial kitchens such as restaurants, canteens, and cafes.
Features & Advantages:
- One-year warranty period, all-day after-sales service, and free technical guidance.
- Six burners are designed with separate cooking zones, each burner can be controlled individually.
- Adjustable European-style stove feet, from 170mm to 210mm, adapt to different kitchen environments.
- 6 twin-turbo high-frequency cooling fans cool the internal core temperature, prolong the service life and reduce wear and tear.
- Shell is completely made from 304 stainless steel, easy assembly/cleaning/maintenance, and stable operation in a humid/hot kitchen.
- The 8-speed power knob can adjust the heating power, from 700W to 3500W, from slow cooking at low temperature to stirring at high heat.
- The German industrial Infineon IGBT+ R&D team is selected to independently input the function code, and it can run stably for 3000 hours.
- Heating zones are made from 6mm strong ceramic top, high thermal conductivity (95%), high-temperature resistance, and scratch resistance.
- Diameter 210mm coil (intended for more than 230mm induction-ready pots), fitted with black crystal panel, provides strong/stable/efficient heat output.
Product Parameter Details:
- Model No.: LT-B300VI-B135
- Power Options: 3.5KW*6
- Rated Voltage: 380V, 3 Phase (Inlet voltage: 380V)
- Voltage Fluctuation: From 340-430V
- Product Material: Stainless Steel #201/#304
- Product Size: D1050*W800*H800+150mm
- Round-Glass Size: 300mm, Thickness 6mm
- Heating Aera of the Glass: 210mm
- Switch Control Way: Knob controls
- Services: Customized OEM/ODM
- NW: 145KG
- GW: 180KG
- Package Way: Wooden Box
- Package Size: L1150*W900*H1150mm
- IPX6 Level: Yes
- With plug and play: No
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certificate: CE
Commercially rated products can be used by a professional kitchen, particularly in a buffet line or at an omelet station.
This commercial induction range cooker is ideal for heat preservation, stewing soups, sauces cooking, milk, and chocolates, and stir-fry dishes.
- Method 1: Six burners are connected to 4 wires (each wire is connected to an air switch, the total input voltage is 220V single-phase)
- Method 2: The six outlets are integrated into one wire (total input voltage is 380V 3 phases), both wiring methods can ensure the normal operation of the product.
Why choose us?
As a commercial induction cooker manufacturer with 18 years of production experience, we have sold more than 30 commercial induction cooking equipment with CE certification to more than 50 countries and regions such as the United States, Singapore, and the UK.