Induction Commercial Pasta Cookers
Do you want to upgrade your commercial kitchen equipment? Good idea! With high safety and high energy efficiency, commercial induction cooking ranges have become the first choice for kitchen cooking needs. Look our this collection of commercial pasta cookers, they are specially designed to rapidly boil water and cook pasta noodles. Fast cooking and automatic lifting with a fixed in timer are just some of the impressive things you’ll enjoy with these commercial pasta boilers.
Lestov commercial induction cooker manufacturer provides commercial pasta cookers of different sizes. Some are full-sized models with one heating tank or more while others are convenient, simple countertop selections. What’s more, Lestov commercial pasta cooker manufacturer offers 4 pasta cooker baskets, 6 baskets, 3 holes, 6 baskets, 9 baskets, and 12 baskets commercial pasta boiler to meet different cooking demands.
If you need, you can get custom commercial pasta cookers in bulk for your restaurant or hotels. Custom logo, design, size, and custom package are available. Moreover, welcome you to join us and become our commercial induction distributor!
Best Commercial Pasta Cooker for Sale
Features & Advantages
- One year warranty and affordable factory-direct prices.
- Highly energy efficient with no pollution or noise.
- Commercial pasta cooker has a smooth stainless steel body to prevent rust and easy to clean.
- Heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the water boils 50% faster on induction pasta cookers when compared to commercial gas pasta cooker and electric heating commercial pasta cooker.
- Constant temperature and reservation timing function. You’re able to control the temperature more precisely with induction commercial pasta warmer, which will reduce the risk of overcooking or undercooking.
- With at least 6 menu options and storage functions and independent noodle pot, a commercial pasta cooking machine can let you make various flavors for your diverse customers
- The commercial noodle boiler has a soft start innovative technology with an automatic alarm
- Every commercial noodle cooker uses LED waterproof display, anti-insect, and anti-water erosion design
- These quality commercial pasta cookers are perfect for industrial restaurant, school kitchen, and any other large commercial kitchens.
- Commercial pasta cooker boiler can cook Spaghetti, macaroni, fettuccine arrabiata, Chinese noodles, Linguine, and much more.
How to Buy Induction Commercial Pasta Cooker Machines?
- Browse. If you are browsing our website, you can find the item by using the search bar or by visiting product categories directly.
- Send your inquiry. After reading commercial noodle cooker’s product details, feel free to contact us for any questions. We will reply to you within 24 hours. (If you need a video call to watch our factory or discuss details about custom commercial pasta cookers, please talk on Whatsapp or Wechat.)
- Make a quote. After confirming all models and quantity and the shipment way, we will provide a quote file, including product details, production delivery, and payment terms. For custom orders, both parties need to carefully confirm the drawing documents to avoid any misunderstandings. (Note: As a professional commercial induction cooktop manufacturer, we are not directly responsible for transportation. In general, we will offer an EXW. Or we directly consult Chinese freight forwarders depending on your shipping terms.)
- Payment. After confirming the commercial invoice file, please transfer your funds according to the payment terms.
- Order production. Usually, we will start manufacturing your commercial pasta cookers after receiving the payment. If urgent, please send us the bank bill to prove your transfer. Our sales will share videos and pictures of the order with you on time.
- Order delivery. In general, we will deliver your commercial pasta cookers according to the invoice contract. In the Lestov Manufacturing Center, all products should pass rigorous testing before shipping out to guarantee high quality.
- Customs clearance. We will cooperate with the third-party shipping company or your designated forwarder to arrange your goods. (Note: Without rich experience on importing, you’d better find a customs broker for help, since smooth customs clearance can avoid further unnecessary detention and demurrage.)