Commercial Induction Cooker Ceramic Glass Heating Surface
As the top Schott black crystal glass favored by German induction cooker engineers, it’s magnetic permeability and thermal conductivity reach an astonishing 95%, and it can withstand 800℃ of high temperature and a weight of 125 kg.
As the top Schott black crystal glass favored by German induction cooktop engineers, its magnetic permeability and thermal conductivity reach an astonishing 95%, and it can withstand 800℃ of high temperature and a weight of 125 kg.
Features & Advantages:
- No deformation/discoloration under a high temperature of 800 degrees and weight of 125 kg (different burners).
- Using 4.5mm thick black crystal glass, the thermal conductivity reaches 95%, and the heat transfer is stable and efficient.
- There are flat black crystal glass and round glass, matching the demand for induction flat stoves and induction wok cookers in China.
- It does not allow any concealment of stains but allows you to gently wipe with a soft cloth to obtain the cleaning power of the new panel.
- Germany’s top Schott black crystal glass, professionally produced for induction pans, is superior to Japan’s NEG ceramic glass in terms of magnetic permeability and thermal conductivity.
Product Parameter Details:
This commercial induction cooktop panel is ideal for heat conduction. Whether you are a fast-food restaurant or a Chinese restaurant, try this right induction range cooker panel.
Why Choose us?
Our commercial induction stoves have been exported to more than 50 countries since 2003. Now we still keep growing. If you want to buy commercial induction range cookers for the restaurant business, consult us for direct factory prices.