Single Burner Commercial Soup Station Cooker 87L
Designed specifically for commercial kitchen use and made entirely of food-grade stainless steel with approved certificates and easy to clean, this soup boiler is an excellent application for any restaurant, cafes shops, hawker stalls, or hotels that need to hold soup, gravies, and stews.
Features & Advantages:
- Removable stainless steel faucet: It can meet food safety standards, making the water easy to enter.
- Thick stainless steel body: The thickness of the side panel is 1.3mm, and the thickness of the front panel is 0.9mm.
- Clear and intuitive LED display: You can read the working status of the power consumption, level, and failure indications.
- Using German Infineon IGBT: Stable performance, safe use, ultra-low noise (less than 45db) design make work comfortable.
- High-grade durable glass-ceramic panel: It can bear the weight of 200kg (each burner), and a soup barrel (87L/Burner) to move.
- Adjustable power settings: It allows variable control of the firepower. One gear can keep the temperature of soup warming at 80 ℃.
- Anti-misoperation button: It can make the soup kettle stop working or protect the cooker from starting unexpectedly, increasing safety.
Product Parameter Details:
- Model No.: LT-P420-E108/112/115/118
- Power Options: 8/12/15/18KW
- Rated Voltage: 380V, 3 Phase, 50HZ
- Voltage Fluctuation: From 340V-464V
- Product Material: Stainless Steel #201/#304
- Product Size: D650*W700*H500+700mm
- Soup Stock Pot Size: 500*500mm
- Glass Size: φ430mm
- Soup Stock Pot Volume: 87 L/Burner
- Water Pressure: 0.1-0.6 MPa
- Switch Control Way: Knob control
- Packing size: L750*W800*H1400mm
- Net Weight: 70 KG
- Gross Weight: 120 KG
- Package Way: Wooden Box
- Services: Customized OEM/ODM
- IPX6 Level: Yes
- With plug and play: No
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certificate: CE
This commercial induction soup pot is ideal kitchenware for controlling firepower and large capacity when cooking broth, curry, and porridge.
It is very suitable for commercial kitchens such as restaurants, canteens, hotels, chain catering, bars, fast food stores, and food industries.
Why choose us?
As a commercial induction soup cooker pot manufacturer with 18 years of production experience, we have sold more than 30 commercial induction cooking equipment with CE certification to more than 50 countries and regions such as the UK, Singapore, and Malaysia.