Tabletop Commercial Induction hob 3500W*4 Burner
As a total 6 Glass-ceramic cooking surface, each hot plate is 3.5kw or 5kw. You can control the firepower of each hob from 700w to 3500w or 5000w. Ideal for stewing soups, sauces cooking, milk, and chocolates, and stir-fry dishes.
- Flexible power control: By the one-knob control switch, you can get low power and high power options inductions available, ranging from 700w (800w) to 3500w (5000w) for each burner.
- Made of 6mm thick high impact glass with six 3.5kW magnetic induction zones. The chef can fry at high temperatures at the same time while performing precise cooking on the same surface.
- Visual LED display: There is power display, cooking time display, and error code (described in the user manual) in the control panel of commercial inductions for ease of the user.
- Less Wastage: In the case of induction, four inbuilt fans guarantee the residual heat dissipates quickly, which keeps the kitchen cool to reduce the wastage of energy.
- Inbuilt safety features: When it comes to safety failures, the induction hob can show you failure codes and automatically stop heating. When no operation for 3 hours, the cooktop will automatically shutdown.
Product Parameter Details:
- Model No.: LT-TBZ300IV
- Power Options: 3500W*4/5000W*4
- Rated Voltage: 220V, Single Phase (Inlet voltage: 380V)
- Voltage Fluctuation: From 180-240V
- Product Size: D700*W800*H330mm
- Round-Glass Size: 300mm, Thickness 6mm
- Switch Control Way: Knob controls
- With Timers Design: Yes
- Net Weight: 56 KG
- Gross Weight: 100 KG
- Package Way: Wooden Box
- Product Material: Stainless Steel #201/#304
- IPX3 Level: Yes
- With plug and play: No
- Warranty: 1 Year
Commercially rated products can be used by a professional kitchen, particularly in a buffet line or at an omelet station, for stir-frying, soup stewing and boiling, etc.