Commercial Built In Double Induction Cooktops Drop-in Hob
This double induction slide-in range adds more usable space to the kitchen with a fully embedded design in the kitchen cabinet and is praised by restaurants, kitchens, and other catering customers for its easy cleaning, high thermal conductivity, and low energy consumption.
Features & Advantages:
- The detachable design is easy to maintain and inspect, with a one-year shelf life.
- The power, time, and temperature of the two stoves can be controlled separately.
- Using 4.5mm thick black crystal glass panel, strong thermal conductivity, easy to clean, and durable.
- Widen the heating range, fit the induction cookware model, and the heat utilization rate reaches 95%.
- The embedded design increases the available space in the kitchen, making the kitchen neat and beautiful.
- Double-layer concave energy-gathering coil, stable and efficient heat transfer, reducing radiation damage.
- A High-frequency twin-turbo cooling fan, and waste heat will not remain in the body and kitchen cabinet.
Product Parameter Details:
- Model No.: LT-QP330 II-C105
- Power Options:5KW
- Rated Voltage: 220V, Single Phase
- Voltage Fluctuation: From 180-240V
- Product Material: Stainless Steel #201/#304
- Product Size: D800*W400*H200mm
- Glass Size: 330mm, Thickness 4.5mm
- Switch Control Way: Knob+ Push-button
- Carton Package Size: 900*400*500mm
- Package Way: Carton Box
- Net Weight: 18KG
- IPX3 Level: Yes
- With plug and play: No
- Services: Customized OEM/ODM
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certificate: CE
This built-in induction hob with 2 plate stove is suitable for commercial kitchens in restaurants, hotels, canteens, and fast-food catering, industrial.
With the advantages of maximum working time, strong fire output, and low energy consumption. It achieves even stir-frying/heating of food and multi-batch production.
Why Choose Us:
With more than 18 years of experience in the independent research, design, and production of induction equipment for commercial catering kitchens.
We have reached in-depth cooperation with consumers in more than 50 countries or regions such as the United Kingdom, Malaysia, and Singapore.