Knob Controls induction Hob 6 Zone Heavy-duty Hot Plate
This large induction hob 6 zone uses stainless steel and ceramic materials that are easier to clean and is equipped with 8 high-flow cooling fans, even though the induction hobs only have 5% waste heat. This is an induction cooker hob that is fully adapted to milk, sauces, stir-fries, and fried steaks. Buy it for your commercial kitchen now.
- Six burners design with separate cooking zones
- Shell completely made from 304 stainless steel
- Heating zones made from 6mm strong ceramic top
- Diameter 210mm coil (intended for more than 230mm induction-ready pots)
- 1 power level intermittent heating for holding applications
- Eight commercial, high-flow fans for extra durability
- Adjustable European legs for leveling
- Infineon IGBT Engine
- 95% energy efficiency
- CE approved
- One year parts warranty
Product Parameter Details:
- Model No.: LT-B300VI-B135/B105
- Power Options: 3500W*6/5000W*6
- Rated Voltage: 220V, Single Phase (Inlet voltage: 380V)
- Voltage Fluctuation: From 180-240V
- Product Size: D1050*W800*H800+150mm
- Round-Glass Size: 300mm, Thickness 6mm
- Heating Aera of the Glass: 210mm
- Switch Control Way: Knob controls
- Net Weight: 75KG
- Package Way: Wooden Box
- Product Material: Stainless Steel #201/#304
- IPX3 Level: Yes
- With plug and play: No
- Warranty: 1 Year
Commercially rated products can be used by a professional kitchen, particularly in a buffet line or at an omelet station, for stir-frying.
This commercial induction range cooker is ideal for heat preservation, stewing soups, sauces cooking, milk, and chocolates, and stir-fry dishes.
- Method 1: Six eyes are connected to 4 wires (each wire is connected to an air switch, the total input voltage is 220V single-phase)
- Method 2: The six outlets are integrated into one wire (total input voltage is 380V 3 phases), both wiring methods can ensure the normal operation of the product.
Why choose us?
As a commercial induction cooker manufacturer with 17 years of production experience, we have sold more than 30 commercial induction cooking equipment with CE certification to more than 50 countries and regions such as the United States, Singapore, and India.