Single Burner Stockpot Range Commercial Soup Cooker
Only one commercial soup pot that supports 6 menu designs is on sale! The large sensing range of 500*500 can cook more than 87L of bouillon soup, which is very suitable for commercial kitchens such as pasta restaurants, trucks, industrial, and catering.
A commercial soup cooker with a single burner stockpot applies to almost any kind of restaurant, hotel, fast-food canteen, or catering.
Benefiting from magnetic field induction technology, you will find effective ways to increase restaurant turnover and order efficiency.
Features & Advantages:
- Removable stainless steel faucet: It can meet food safety standards, making the water easy to enter.
- Anti-misoperation button: it can make the cooker stops working or protect the cooker from starting unexpectedly.
- Thick stainless steel body: The thickness of the side panel is 1.3mm, and the thickness of the front panel is 0.9mm.
- High-grade durable glass-ceramic panel: It can bear the weight of 200kg and allow the soup barrel (87L) to move.
- 6 menu channels design: Different temperatures and time combinations can be set for food, different menus storage.
- Clear and intuitive LED display: You can read the working status of the power consumption, level, and failure indications.
- Using German Infineon IGBT: stable performance, safe use, ultra-low noise (less than 45db) design makes work comfortable.
- Adjustable power settings: it allows variable control of the firepower. One gear can keep the temperature of soup warming at 80 ℃.
Product Parameter Details:
- Model No.: LT-P420-E108/112/115/118
- Power Options: 8KW/12KW/15KW/18KW
- Rated Voltage: 380V, 3 Phase, 50HZ
- Voltage Fluctuation: From 340V-464V
- Product Material: Stainless Steel #304
- Product Size: D650*W700*H500+700mm
- Soup Stock Pot Size: 500*500mm
- Glass Size: φ430mm
- Soup Stock Pot Volume: 87 L
- Water Pressure: 0.1-0.6 MPa
- Switch Control Way: Multiple push-button + Knob control
- Net Weight: 60 KG
- Gross Weight: 130 KG
- Package Way: Wooden Box
- Services: Customized OEM/ODM
- IPX4 Level: Yes
- With plug and play: No
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certificate: CE
It is very suitable for commercial kitchens such as restaurants, canteens, hotels, catering, and industries to stewing porridge, noodles, soup.
This commercial induction soup pot is ideal kitchenware for controlling firepower and large capacity when cooking broth, curry, and porridge.
Why choose us?
As a commercial induction cooker manufacturer with 17 years of production experience, we have sold more than 30 commercial induction cooking equipment with CE certification to more than 50 countries and regions such as the UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe, and India.